A Bit About Me
Hello,
I am a Film, Media, Psychology student.
My favourite genre of film has to be comedies. I also really enjoy gritty actions.
I think it would be near impossible to chose a favourite film of all time. I've always enjoyed the Disney/Pixar films. I have watched Avatar a ridiculous amount of times, along with other films like Grown Ups 1&2, the first and second Deadpool, Mr Right, any of the Marvel films and the Harry Potter series.
I loved 'The Vampire Diaries' for a very long time and still do but I recently binged the whole of 'Game of Thrones' which was incredible and the Netflix thriller 'You.'
My favourite actors are, Ryan Reynolds, Tom Cruise, Peter Dinklage, Hugh Grant, Tom Hanks. The actresses I like are, Lily Collins, Emilia Clarke, Sophie Turner and Jennifer Lawrence. Obviously I could list 10-20 more actors/actresses who all put on brilliant performances.
What is my Blog about?
For film coursework, we are creating our own screenplay with either an actual short film or a digital storyboard. We have been watching a series of short films to understand their conventions and to spark ideas on creating our own.
I am a Film, Media, Psychology student.
My favourite genre of film has to be comedies. I also really enjoy gritty actions.
I think it would be near impossible to chose a favourite film of all time. I've always enjoyed the Disney/Pixar films. I have watched Avatar a ridiculous amount of times, along with other films like Grown Ups 1&2, the first and second Deadpool, Mr Right, any of the Marvel films and the Harry Potter series.
I loved 'The Vampire Diaries' for a very long time and still do but I recently binged the whole of 'Game of Thrones' which was incredible and the Netflix thriller 'You.'
My favourite actors are, Ryan Reynolds, Tom Cruise, Peter Dinklage, Hugh Grant, Tom Hanks. The actresses I like are, Lily Collins, Emilia Clarke, Sophie Turner and Jennifer Lawrence. Obviously I could list 10-20 more actors/actresses who all put on brilliant performances.
What is my Blog about?
For film coursework, we are creating our own screenplay with either an actual short film or a digital storyboard. We have been watching a series of short films to understand their conventions and to spark ideas on creating our own.


Comments
Post a Comment